You can now check the Ghana Education Service (GES) posting of newly trained teachers for the 2021/2022 academic year.
How to Check GES Posting Online
Steps To check your GES posting,
1. Login to the GES Promotions Portal at https://gespromotions.gov.gh/ to access your posting.
2. Navigate and Click on Postings.
3. Fill the information required and click on Submit
4. Pay 10GHC via MTN Mobile Money.
5. Print out your posting letter.
6. Make copies and submit at the Regional Director of Education in the region of your posting before reporting to school.
How to Check your GES Appointment Letter
- Visit the GES promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on CoE Appointments tab at the far end
- Enter your Index Number and
- Your eVoucher Card number in the empty space
- Click on Submit, (please note the reset button is not working).
How to Purchase eVoucher for GES Posting
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Posting Login Page and enter your Staff ID or Index Number and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to download your appointment letter.